Australian CCS Research Conference
You are invited to join us at the Australian CCS Research Conference hosted by the Global CCS Institute and The Peter Cook Centre for CCS Research, The University of Melbourne. The one-day conference will gather experts and researchers to discuss all aspects of CCS research and project updates.
- Date: Tuesday, 20 June 2017 (the day after the APAC CCS Forum)
- Venue: The University of Melbourne, Parkville
- The one-day conference will have invited speakers, plenary as well as parallel themed speaker sessions and a poster program (A provisional agenda will be available in the upcoming days).
- Keynote speakers will include:
- Dr Paul Feron (CSIRO)
- Dr Roman Pevzner (Curtin University)
- Professor David Sholl (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Plus many more from both industry and academia.
Registration is required. Please register your attendance on our Eventbrite page here.
For more information please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 3 8620 7347.
You can also contact The Peter Cook Centre via email to email@example.com or call +61 3 8344 1851.