Member Exclusive: Fundamentals of Geological Storage of CO2
Free short course on fundamentals of CCS
Email us to book your place: firstname.lastname@example.org
Places strictly limited. Please register interest by 17th June 2017.
Dr George Carman, a geologist with more than 40 years of experience in the industry.
This offer is open to our Members who have a basic understanding of geology or reservoir engineering or related industry experience. The University of Melbourne is giving our Members free access to this short course (which is usually only accessible to Earth Science students of the University).
NO COST to our Members, however places are limited so register early. Food, accommodation and travel will not be provided.
- Global and national status of geological storage of CO2
- Storage principles
- Best practices and legislative framework
- Site screening and selection
- Static and dynamic modelling - highlights
- Geomechanical and geochemical modelling – highlights
- Risk analysis and management
- Measurement monitoring and verification
- Appraisal plan and site development plan