- Get Involved
- Understanding CCS
- About the Institute
Act locally to impact climate change globally
With offices in Australia, and regional offices in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, members of the Global CCS Institute team are part of a truly international organisation, working to accelerate the deployment of carbon capture and storage.
The Institute is looking for dedicated, innovative individuals who can make a contribution towards ensuring that CCS can make a significant impact in reducing the world’s greenhouse gas emissions.
- Principal Manager, Policy and Regulatory - EMEA
- Senior Adviser, Policy and Regulatory - Americas
- Senior Adviser, Carbon Capture - Asia Pacific
- Senior Adviser or Principal Manager, Carbon Capture - EMEA
- Senior Adviser or Principal Manager, Carbon Capture - The Americas
How to apply
To apply, please email your résumé and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience to email@example.com.
Alternatively, contact Canaan Arnwine for more information.
Phone: +61 (0)2 6175 5359 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org