CCS in Asia
On 20 June 2013, the Institute hosted its second Japan Regional Members’ Meeting in Tokyo, giving Members the opportunity to hear from several experts on the latest developments in carbon capture and storage (CCS), especially in the Asia Pacific region.
Key topics included:
- global outlook of CCS
- regional status of CCS in Asia
- CCS initiatives in Indonesia
- CCUS development in China
- cooperation with Asian countries on CCS and the role of the Japanese business sector
- the Global CCS Institute’s Five-Year Strategic Plan and proposed membership structure.
See more detail and presentations from the meeting.