- Get Involved
- Understanding CCS
- About the Institute
Future Work Plan activities for Power Capture in the Operate stage
The objectives under this stage are to develop and update work plans for
- Continuous improvment across the business covering organisational, managerial and technical work streams including, engineering, health, safety, environment, community, commercial and regulatory compliance
- Optimisation of supply chain and third party involvements, infrastructure, services and off-take arrangements
- Performance reviews and benchmarking across the entire business scope including impacts and integration with transport and storage.
- Identify opportunities and prepare plans for evaluation, selection and implementation of performance improvment initiatives and projects.
The major deliverables of this future work planning section are as follows:
- Performance review plans
- Continuous improvement plans covering people, systems and assets e.g.
- operations and maintenance systems
- facilities, process units and assets
- capital investment, financial management
- corporate governace
- management and administration systems
- communications and information systems
- HSEC, HR, IR, Security, Risk
- Contracts, procurement, supplies and services
- stakeholder management systems
- Assess data / information requirements and prepare plans for performance reviews of personnel, business or process units, supply chain and support services, third party involvement
- Review previous performance and update plans to achieve continuous improvement
- Carry out brainstorming, benchmarking with similar businesses and update plans
- Set targets, budgets, accountabilities, responsibilities and timeframes for both outcomes and plan reviews.
- Roll-out plans to all affected parties and obtain feed back
- Assessing the long-term performance on the In Salah CO2 storage site
- Carbon capture and storage at Karsto
- Gorgon Project
- Guides on Project Planning (Association of Project Management)
- Guides on Project Controls (Association of Project Management)
- Development of the Tenaska Trailblazer Energy Centre
- An ideal portfolio of CCS projects and rationale for supporting projects report
- Board Corporate Representatives
- Project Manager
- Project Engineers
- Project Planner
- Commercial Manager
This content expresses the point of view of individuals in the CCS community and not necessarily the views of their organisation or the Global CCS Institute.