2021 Global Status of CCS Report: Launch Event (Asia Pacific)
13th October 2021
13:00 AEST / 10:00 CST / 11:00 JST
Join us for the Asia Pacific launch the Global Status of CCS Report 2021.
The Global CCS Institute is delighted to welcome you to join us for the launch of our annual flagship report.
The 2021 Global Status of CCS Report demonstrates the vital role of carbon capture and storage (CCS) technologies as the world accelerates on the path to net zero and documents the current status and important milestones for the technology this year. The Global Status report remains the preeminent resource for carbon capture and storage around the world.
The virtual event will include a presentation of the report’s findings, including:
- The annual progress of CCS, including updates on the number of new facilities added to the project pipeline
- Emerging CCS trends
- The first ever global overview of CCS networks
- International climate policy and finance updates
- Regional analysis across Europe, Asia Pacific, the Americas and GCC
This year we will be joined by a panel of industry leaders to discuss the role of CCS in achieving our climate ambitions.
Presentation of the 2021 Global Status of CCS report:
- Alex Zapantis - General Manager, Commercial - Global CCS Institute
- Saul Kavonic - Director APAC Markets and Head of Integrated Energy, Resources and Carbon Research - Credit Suisse
- Tracy Lothian - Vice President Marketing, Finance & Commercial Development - Low Carbon Solutions at ExxonMobil
- Dan Quinn - General Manager, Resources Strategy - Australian Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Energy and Resources (DISER)