Members Meeting – Europe
28th September 2022
The Global CCS Institute is holding a Members Meeting on Wednesday, 28 September geared towards Institute members based in Europe. We will be hosting discussions on CCS policy, projects and more. Held in Copenhagen, Denmark, this meeting will take place at an event space at the headquarters of Ramboll Group, which was kindly and generously donated to the Institute for use.
Date & Time: 28 September 2022 | 08H30 – 15H30 CEST
Format: Members only; in-person event
Location(s): Ramboll Group A/S head office, Hannemanns Allé 53, 2300 Copenhagen, Denmark
- 08:30-09:00 Coffee/ welcome
- 09:00-10:00 Session 1: CCS Denmark status
- 10:00-11:00 Session 2: Just Transition: Least cost scenario to reach Net zero targets
- 11:00-11:30 Coffee break
- 11:30-12:30 Session 3: Project presentations
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch & networking
- 13:30-14:30 Session 4: Finance:
- What makes projects bankable?
- What are the instruments governments have made available to fund CCS?
- Conditions of funding e.g. EU Taxonomy
- 14:30 -15:30 Session 5: CO2 Shipping WG update
- Thank you & networking!
For more details about the briefing, please contact us at Europeoffice@globalccsinstitute.com