Our publications, reports and research library hosts over 500 specialist reports and research papers on all topics associated with CCS.
View our Publication Library Disclaimer.
2013 technology map of the European Strategic Energy Technology Plan (SET-Plan): technology descriptions
9th April 2014
This publication is a Scientific and Policy Report by the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission. This fourth edition of the Technology Map of the European Strategic Energy Technology Plan (SET-Plan) addresses 22 different technologies, covering the whole spectrum of the energy system, including both supply and demand technologies, namely:
- Wind Power Generation
- Solar Photovoltaic Electricity Generation
- Concentrated Solar Power Generation
- Geothermal Energy
- Marine Energy
- Cogeneration or Combined Heat and Power
- Carbon Capture and Storage in Power Generation
- Advanced Fossil Fuel Power Generation
- Nuclear Fission Power Generation
- Nuclear Fusion Power Generation
- Smart Grids
- Bioenergy - Power and Heat Generation
- Biofuels for the Transport Sector
- Fuel Cells and Hydrogen
- Electricity Storage in the Power Sector
- Energy Efficiency and CO2 Emission Reduction in Industry (the cement industry, the iron and steel industry, the pulp and paper industry)
- Heating and Cooling
- Heat Pumps
- Energy Performance of Buildings
The content within the Global CCS Institute Publications, Reports and Research Library is provided for information purposes only. We make every effort and take reasonable care to keep the content of this section up-to-date and error-free. However, we make no claim as to its accuracy, currency or reliability.
Content and material featured within this section of our website includes reports and research published by third parties. The content and material may include opinions and recommendations of third parties that do not reflect those held by the Global CCS Institute.