Publications, Reports & Research
Our publications, reports and research library hosts over 500 specialist reports and research papers on all topics associated with CCS.
(1). プロジェクトの第1 フェーズで行った、「CCS をコミュニケーションの枠組みを通じてどのように説明すべきか」という専門家の議論に基づき、CO2 回収・貯留(以下「CCS」)に関する一般市民向けアウトリーチプログラムを作成・試験する。
This report examines whether there is a correlation between CCS and seismicity through a review of key existing literature on the subject. This report is a contribution to the second phase of a project being undertaken for the Global Carbon Capture and Storage Institute (GCCSI) entitled “Development of Knowledge Sharing Framework for Japan”.
Developing a CCS communications framework for Japan
1st August 2011
In partnership with the Global CCS Institute, JGC Corporation, Quintessa, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) and McKinley Consulting established and have been running a knowledge sharing network amongst several of the Institute’s Japanese Members since December 2010.
As a part of the network’s initial project, Developing a CCS Communications Framework for Japan, several major Japanese organisations involved with CCS have collaborated to explore:
- how the Institute and its Members can collaborate to synthesise expert knowledge relating to issues identified, which is distributed over a wide variety of disciplines/research areas, into a coherent body of knowledge; and
- how the Institute can distill detailed expert knowledge and present it in a simpler form that can be understood by stakeholders with different levels of scientific/technical literacy.
This report sets out the main outputs of the Network's pilot phase, including:
- establishment of a community of key staff from interested organisations, procedures for facilitating knowledge sharing and required communication tools, i.e., the Institute’s digital platform;
- specification of (possibly Japan-specific) requirements for promotion of CCS understanding;
- compilation of a knowledge base of past communication efforts and an assessment of their effectiveness;
- development of an action plan for improving CCS understanding and stakeholder participation in national dialogue; and
- development of an ‘Argumentation model’ supporting CCS in Japan.
Other Phase Reports
- CCS communications framework developed by the Japanese Knowledge Network - Phase 2, October 2013
- Development of a CCS communications framework for Japan (phase 3) - Phase 3, June 2014