Applying for membership
Members of the Global CCS Institute have the opportunity to:
- shape the strategic direction of the Institute;
- share and receive knowledge, information and expertise on:
- the development and deployment of safe, economic and environmentally sustainable commercial-scale CCS projects;
- technologies that will capture, transport and store emissions, and provide expert insight on the costs and benefits of carbon solutions, and the operational and legislative requirements needed to achieve success; and
- methods to build confidence in CCS and help drive the international momentum needed to provide a solution to the urgent problem of climate change.
- propose, and vote on, amendments to the Constitution;
- approve appointments to the Board of Directors and to the International Advisory Panel; and
- nominate and vote on appointments to the Board Selection Panel.
Membership is available to governments, corporations and organisations who can demonstrate a legitimate interest in the advancement of CCS, where they:
- Have demonstrated that they will make a material contribution to the fulfilment of the objectives of the Institute, or are likely to make such a contribution; and
- Carry on a business or activity where the advancement of CCS is not merely incidental to its core business or activities.
Membership Information and Enquiries
If you have any questions regarding membership of the Global CCS Institute, or would like to become a Member, please contact email@example.com
As per the Institute’s Constitution, applications for Membership are assessed by the Institute’s International Board of Directors.
The full statement of membership criteria and the assessment process is detailed within:
If you would further information on the Application Process, or to speak to one of our team in your region, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org