Net-Zero and Beyond: How Carbon Removal and Reduction Technologies Champion Climate Targets
18th November 2021
As part of the European Union's COP 26 side events, the Global CCS Institute collaborated with the CCUS Network, the Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research and South Pole to host an online CCS webinar .
The event focuses on leading carbon removal technologies and CCUS projects across Europe, showcasing transformative climate action in Europe. Join us to hear discussions between industry and civil society on DACCS and CCUS in the Green Deal, and insights on the just transition with Mission Innovation countries and global partners.
- IEAGHG - Tim Dixon, General Manager
- South Pole - Christiaan Gevers Deynoot, Manager, Carbon Removal Platforms
- Carbfix - Kari Helgason - Head of Research and Innovation
- Storegga - Charlotte Hartley, Stakeholder and Communications Lead
- Global CCS Institute - Guloren Turan, General Manager, Advocacy and Communications (moderator)