Making the business case for CCS
1st February 2013
The report covers the following:
- A brief overview of 2Co and its CCS project in the UK, DVPP.
- A summary of existing business case-related knowledge products previously published for the Institute by other CCS projects, summarising the factors of most importance to their business cases.
- A description of the market and regulatory context for CCS faced by DVPP and other projects in the UK.
- A discussion of the financing challenge that 2Co faces and the resulting financing strategy.
- The resulting business plan, including revenue and cost profiles, sensitivities and prospects for future cost reduction.
- A description of the key risks to the project and mitigation plans.
The content within the Global CCS Institute Publications, Reports and Research Library is provided for information purposes only. We make every effort and take reasonable care to keep the content of this section up-to-date and error-free. However, we make no claim as to its accuracy, currency or reliability.
Content and material featured within this section of our website includes reports and research published by third parties. The content and material may include opinions and recommendations of third parties that do not reflect those held by the Global CCS Institute.