General copyright statement
Unless stated otherwise, copyright in this website (including content and design) is owned by the Global Carbon Capture and Storage Institute Ltd (Global CCS Institute) or used under licence.
You may not reproduce, adapt, modify, communicate to the public or otherwise use any part of this website (in particular for commercial purposes) except as set out below, or otherwise with express written permission from the Global CCS Institute.
You may make limited copies of the content of this website in accordance with the fair dealing provisions of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), including copies for research, study, criticism, review or news reporting.
Creative Commons licence
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the licence, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Non-Commercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No Derivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
In most cases, appropriate attribution can be made by including the following things:
- the name of the author of the work if provided;
- the name of the Creative Commons licence under which the work is licensed;
- the URL for the original work; and
- the following copyright notice: '© [#insert year that the work was created] [insert name of owner of copyright eg Global Carbon Capture and Storage Institute Ltd]
For enquiries please contact the Global CCS Institute:
- by telephone: +61 3 8620 7300
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail: Global Carbon Capture and Storage Institute Ltd, PO Box 23335, Docklands VIC 8012, Australia