Europe Members Meeting — Italy
22nd November 2023
Save the date! We are planning on having a Members meeting in Italy on Wednesday, the 22nd of November.
Location: Florence, Italy.
Date: 22nd November
Registration: This event is only available to members of the Global CCS Institute. Please visit our Members' Portal to register.
- 13:30 Registration
- 14:00 Welcome
- Speaker: GCCSI & Baker Hughes
- 14:10 Ravenna Project Update
- Speaker: Roberto Ferrario (ENI)
- 14:40 Status of CCS in Rest of the World
- Speaker: Dominic Rassool (Global CCS Institute)
- 15:15 Coffee break
- 15:45 Member presentations
- Members: Baker Hughes; 8 Rivers; Subsea7
- 16:30 Panel discussion CCS Advocacy in Italy | Moderated by Bruno Gerrits (GCCSI)
- Lorenzo Ceccherini (ESWET)
- Peter Martin Vis (European University Institute)
- Mark Wilson (Derby Partners)
- Martina Fantini (EU Core)
- 17:30 Networking & drinks
We wish to thank Member of the Institute, Baker Hughes, for hosting this event.