Global Status of CCS 2022 Report Launch (Asia Pacific)
18th October 2022
The Global CCS Institute is delighted to invite you to join us for the launch of the Global Status of CCS 2022 Report on Tuesday, October 18th at 10am CST / 11am JST / 1pm AEDT. The flagship Status Report provides a comprehensive overview of the progress of carbon capture and storage (CCS) technology over the last year, including newly released numbers of CCS facilities in operation and under development.
This virtual event will feature remarks from the Institute's CEO, Jarad Daniels, a presentation on the report's findings, and a panel discussion with industry and policy leaders.
Topics will include:
- A snapshot of global funding announcements and CCS investments
- An overview of new climate commitments and its impact on CCS development
- Details on promising new CCS technology innovations and CO2 storage sites
- Global policy trends that are supporting CCS deployment
- Chad Wilson, Vice President Energy Solutions, Santos
- Noriani Yati Mohammad, General Manager, Resource Development and Management – Sarawak, PETRONAS
- Doug Rae, Vice President International Business Development, Carbon Engineering
- Hiroshi Nambo, Branch Representative Japan, Global CCS Institute
- Dr. Xiaoliang Yang, China Country Manager, Global CCS Institute
If you are interested in reserving your spot please register at this link: