9 AM CDT / 10 AM EDT / 3 PM GMT / 4 PM CET
The Institute is delighted to invite you to join us for the launch of the Global Status of CCS 2023 Report on Thursday, November 9.
The Status Report provides readers with a detailed overview of the progress of carbon capture and storage (CCS) technology over the last year. Released annually, this launch will highlight newly released numbers of CCS facilities in operation and under development.
Further topics to be covered includes:
- An overview of enhanced CCS and climate policy frameworks
- Exciting new CO2 storage developments
- Funding commitments and details on CCS financing
- Relevant international climate policy developments
The launch will include a lively presentation of the report’s key findings.
We will be joined by:
- Rebecca Schulz, Minister of Environment and Protected Areas, Alberta
- Dr. Anders Hoffmann, Deputy Permanent Secretary, Ministry for Climate, Energy and Utilities, Denmark and IEA Governing Board Chair
- Brad Crabtree, Assistant Secretary, US Department of Energy, Office of Fossil Energy and Carbon Management
The presentation will be streamed live from Houston, Texas from 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM (CT). Click the button below to register for the Zoom webinar.
For more information about the launch event in the Asia Pacific region, please click on the button below:
Launch Event - Asia Pacific