Japan CCS Forum 2019
Accelerating global CCS deployment
10:00-17:35 (Forum) & 18:00-19:30 (Reception)
IINO HALL Conference Room A
2-1-1, Uchisaiwaicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
This Forum is an official side event of "G20 Ministerial Meeting on Energy Transitions and Global Environment for Sustainable Growth" which will be held in Karuizawa from 15-16 June.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Noriaki Ozawa, Director-General for Energy and Environmental Policy, Agency for Natural Resources and Energy, Ministry of Economy Trade and Industry, Japan
- Yukihiro Kawaguchi, Director, Global Environment Partnership Office, Ministry of Economy Trade and Industry, Japan
- Hirofumi Aizawa, Director, Climate Change Projects Office, Ministry of Environment, Japan
- Sam Gomersall, Commercial Director, Pale Blue Dot Energy Ltd., Acorn Project, UK
- Bill Brown, NET Power, LLC, NET Power Project, US
- Makoto Akai, WPI Visiting Professor, International Institute for Carbon-Neutral Energy Research (I2CNER), Kyushu University
- Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corporation
- Japan CCS Co., Ltd.
This event is free to attend, however registration is required and places are limited. Secure your place via the link below.
CCS Site Visit
Tomakomai CCS Demonstration Center
Date: Monday 10 June (Mon) (2 tours available) and Tuesday 11 June
Tour site: Tomakomai CCS Demonstration Center, Tomakomai City, Hokkaido
12, Masago-cho, Tomakomai, Hokkaido, 059-1392 Japan