Become an Expert for the Solar Impulse Foundation!
24th June 2019
The Solar Impulse Foundation has committed to identifying and evaluating 1000 cleantech Solutions that have a positive environmental and socioeconomic impact whilst being profitable for companies. The scope of the Solar Impulse Portfolio is to help convince various stakeholders and key actors to commit to more ambitious targets, policies, and regulations by adopting and implementing clean Solutions. Initiator and founder Bertrand Piccard will present and promote this portfolio to decision-makers across the world.
The Solutions which successfully pass our evaluation process will obtain the Solar Impulse Efficient Solution label, allowing them to be integrated in our Solution portfolio and to gain access to new opportunities.
Where do Experts come into play?
By joining the Foundation's Expert Pool, Experts help to evaluate the submitted Solutions in their respective field of expertise. A number of prerequisites are necessary for the potential experts to join the Programme:
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in: Water, Energy, Cities, Consumption & production, and Industry infrastructure.
- Fluency in English.
- Flexible commitment: our experts’ assessment workload consists of approximately 5 hours per month. They are able to choose the Solutions they are willing to evaluate on a case-by-case basis. Once they’ve accepted to evaluate a Solution, there is a two weeks’ timeframe to complete it.
What’s in it for the Experts?
- Gain access to the confidential application file of a wide range of innovative technological Solutions allowing for an insider view into the latest innovations in their field.
- Become part of an exclusive Expert community and ecosystem allowing for multiple networking opportunities.
- Be recognized on LinkedIn as being "An expert to the World Alliance for Efficient solutions''.
- Have the opportunity to attend exclusive events for free and meet other experts – the next Expert event will be happening in Munich on June 26th, it’d be great to have you join then!
- Give voluntary contribution and contribute to a great movement to push for clean and profitable solutions.
Specific CCS sub-categories in which Solar Impulse Foundation is looking for experts:
If you wish to become an Expert for the Solar Impulse Foundation, you can submit your Expert profile here.