Global Status of CCS 2022 Report Launch (Americas, Europe and MENA)
17th October 2022
The Global CCS Institute is delighted to invite you to join us for the launch of the Global Status of CCS 2022 Report on Monday, October 17th at 10am EDT / 3pm BST / 4pm CEST / 6pm GST. The flagship Status Report provides a comprehensive overview of the progress of carbon capture and storage (CCS) technology over the last year, including newly released numbers of CCS facilities in operation and under development.
This virtual event will feature remarks from the Institute's CEO, Jarad Daniels, a presentation on the report's findings, and a panel discussion with industry and policy leaders.
Topics will include:
- A snapshot of global funding announcements and CCS investments
- An overview of new climate commitments and its impact on CCS development
- Details on promising new CCS technology innovations and CO2 storage sites
- Global policy trends that are supporting CCS deployment
- Alex Milward - Director, CCUS at the U.K. Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
- Brad Crabtree - Assistant Secretary for the Department of Energy’s (DOE) Office of Fossil Energy and Carbon Management (FECM)
- Chris Bolesta - CCUS Policy Lead at the European Commission
If you are interested in reserving your spot please register at this link:
For more information about the Asia Pacific launch event, please click on the button below:
Asia Pacific Launch Event